To book your holiday at Vila Margarida or for up to date availability information please email Fiona on email@example.com
OR call Fiona on (+44) 01525 210695
If you wish to book, I will put your required dates on hold for you and email a booking form to you. Completion and return of this along with a deposit of 25% will confirm your booking.
To view previous guests' comments please click here: Guestbook
Vila Margarida is too large for your group, or indeed if it is not
large enough for your group and you would need further accommodation
nearby, you may wish to consider our other property in Praia da Luz.
Apartamento Azul is a modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, 5 minutes
walk from the beach (3 minutes walk from Vila Margarida) which can
comfortably sleep 6 plus cot. It has two sea facing balconies and one
overlooking the pool.
It is in a small development of only 8 apartments sharing the use of a lovely pool and stunning roof terrace.
For further information you can either CONTACT US or click HERE to go to the Apartamento Azul website
We are able to accept payment in Pounds Sterling or Euros by either cheque or bank transfer.
We can also accept payment by credit card via PAYPAL, but will need to charge an additional 4.5% on the rental rate as that is the cost to us of accepting payment in this way.
Our booking terms are 25% deposit at booking. This deposit is non-refundable and we therefore strongly advise that guests cover the holiday cost by taking out travel insurance at the time of booking. The balance of the rental cost is due 8 weeks before the start of the rental.
A security deposit of
£400 is collected either by bank transfer to Fiona Harris 2 weeks
before the start of your holiday or by our local management agents in
cash (Euros or Sterling) when they visit you at the start of your
holiday. This deposit is refunded shortly after your return home either
by bank transfer from Fiona or sterling cheque from the management
company depending on the method by which you paid it initially (within 3
weeks of the end of the rental).
In the event of a group of younger adults booking Vila Margarida (where the groups ages are mid 20s or younger) the security deposit amount is increased to £1000.
We have local management agents Rosemary
Reynolds Property Management who will visit you at the start of your
holiday.They will answer any questions that arise and can advise on
local events etc.
There is a regular maid service and the linen is changed weekly.
The gardeners visit once a week-normally on a Wednesday afternoon. The pool is serviced weekly.
There is a telephone for incoming calls and local calls e.g. to restaurants and taxi companies.
All bed linen and towels for indoor use are provided. Pools for beach and pool use may be requested at an additional charge for laundry, otherwise please bring your own towels for poolside and beach use.
The villa is available to you from 14.00 on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 on the departure day. This is to allow time for the maid to prepare the villa between groups. It is possible that the maid may still be working at 14.00, but the villa is available to the new guests from that time.
Cot and high chair hire can be organised for you.
The cost of these are:cot hire €25 per week and high chair hire €10 per week.
If you wish to accommodate an additional one or two children on a folding bed rather than a cot then hire of folding beds can be arranged. The cost of folding bed hire is €75 per week.
A food and supplies delivery from a local supermarket can be arranged for your arrival. They make no charge for delivery, but will only accept orders valued at €27 or over
1. No booking will be accepted without a completed and signed booking form indicating full acceptance of our terms and conditions and a deposit of 25% of the full rental amount.
2. The balance payment will be due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance payment is not received by this time.
3. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that communication details are kept up to date and that we are notified of any change of address, telephone number or email address from that shown on the booking form.
4. All guests should be covered by adequate travel insurance and are responsible for ensuring that their cover is appropriate. The accommodation and facilities are used at the occupant’s own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries, illness, death, loss or damage to the guests or their property.
5. The booking is for accommodation only and is limited to those people on the booking form. Neither the property nor its facilities, including the pool, may be used by persons not listed on the booking form.
6. Cancellation by guests. If guests are obliged to cancel more than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday then the booking deposit of 25% will be forfeited. If guests cancel within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday then the full rental amount will be forfeited.
7. If the accommodation is rendered uninhabitable due to any reason outside our control our liability is limited to the refund of the monies paid for the accommodation only. In this event we will make reasonable effort to find alternative accommodation of a similar quality and price. If we are unable to find such alternative accommodation we will offer the option of return of all monies paid for the rental or the renter paying additional monies to secure accommodation available at a higher price if available or accommodation which may be of a lower standard if available.
8. Whilst the accommodation is maintained to a high standard we cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown or absence of equipment and facilities offered. If any facility offered is not functional or available at any time during the rental the management company should be informed and reasonable effort will be made to have such facility replaced or repaired as appropriate.
9. Any breakage or damage is the responsibility of the renter who is responsible for the property during their stay and expected to take reasonable care of it. The property and its contents should be left clean and tidy at the end of the rental. A refundable security deposit is payable and this will be returned within 3 weeks of the end of the rental period less any required deductions for significant damage or loss to the property or its contents or excess cleaning costs if the property has been left in a poor state. Please report any significant breakages to the local management company as soon as possible so that they can be replaced/repaired for the remainder of the rental and for the following guests.
10. The accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis.